10/25/2015

Kokeshi!

I was planning on working throughout the night and getting ahead in work but then the thing happened today... And by the thing I mean everything! Not that it was a bad day, quite the contrary. We've just signed the title to our house, we should be getting the keys Monday and we now have a new addition to our family!


Little Honma! We had planned on getting a pup, I just didn't think it would be so soon! I was peeved at first that my wife had been keeping this from me for about a month now, but also a little proud because she actually kept it secret for that long. Our backyard doesn't even have a fence yet FFS but after she told me about the adoption process, paperwork and how fast these little guys find homes I was like whatevs, I can't say no at this point, right? The moment his little head popped up from behind the counter I lost all control of my facial muscles, felt my mouth drop for the inaudible, "AAAAWWWW!" and in my mind I was like fuck... I'm holding him during the drive home and that's the bottom line because I said so!!

He got a little car sick and just as we were entering Kennewick he threw up on me. I didn't mind, lol, Kiddo had a hard time staying in his seat for obvious reasons. But yeah... we've got everything we need for him, luckily the pet shops were having some great clearance sales, so everything was pretty much clockwork.

We went out and had dinner with our best friends, played Force of Will and just had a blast tonight. I'm going to give myself the rest of the night off to get some rest so I can tackle work head on tomorrow. Despite the SFV 2nd beta happening right now, I'm really eager to put the stylus to the tablet!

No comments:

Post a Comment